Amazus provides its customers with Business Process Management services in order to help them make their organization’s workflow more effective, more efficient and more capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.
BPM services help customers to reduce human error and miscommunication and focus stakeholders on the requirements of their roles. As a subset of infrastructure management, BPM is concerned with maintaining and optimizing an organization’s equipment and core operations.
Using BPM services involves:
- Organizing around outcomes not tasks to ensure the proper focus is maintained
- Correcting and improving processes before (potentially) automating them; otherwise all you’ve done is make the mess run faster
- Standardizing processes across the enterprise so they can be more readily understood and managed, errors reduced and risks mitigated
- Enabling continuous change so the improvements can be extended and propagated over time
- Improving existing processes, rather than building radically new or “perfect” ones, because that can take so long as to erode or negate any gains achieved
In this way, Amazus helps its customers to benefit from the many advantages of the BPM technology such as: